MY FUTURE JOB

From childhood I thought would like to have a job which everyday have a story to tell so I think the clinical area of a pharmaceutical chemist is what I want until now. I imagine going to the wards for talk and educate the patients in this way they can learn about how treatments works or in meetings with the health team discussing about the better treatment for the patient, it sounds like that job will be only indoors but I would like traveling to other countries to practice my future job thus I won't be only in one place. About the salary I'm 100% sure that I won't have any problem because I heard good news about it and especially if I take a major related to this area as pharmaceutical sciences or pharmacology. Another important aspect about my future job is that I hope my coworkers are with predisposition for work in team and enthusiastic to solve problems with the focus always in the patient because in more than one opportunity I've gone to a random place and the people who works gave the feeling that don't want to be in that position

Comentarios

  1. The clinical pharmacy area is very beautiful, but you must have a vocation and give your 100% since you are working with patients

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE MOVIE

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

THE BEST HOLIDAYS EVER