THE BEST HOLIDAYS EVER


Hi everyone, my best holidays ever was approximately since last week of January to the first fairies week of February in the middle of the summer 2019-2020 when I went to Coquimbo and La Serena for about 10-12 days. I went alone from Chillán to Coquimbo in a travel more than 10 hours, but in the terminal were my girlfriend at this time with her dad waiting for me. Also were her mom and little brother, I believe this are the best holidays ever for the simple reason that I enjoyed each day since the morning to the night. On top of that I never had been in Coquimbo-La Serena. So what are the things that I did? First of all, Coquimbo and La Serena are places really close because the conurbation so I was move between this two cities, we visited historic places as the English cemetery, Third Millennium Cross, Fort Lambert, English neighborhood, museum with an enthusiastic speaker or the beautiful and large beaches like La herradura and Avenida del mar with its warm water. Apart from this we walked around the streets of Coquimbo which have a particular bohemian also in the night we went to nocturnal fairs and amusement park. In addition I rode a kayak for first time,I won a papayas jar in a contest, I swam in the sea,  I toured for all the shopping centers.

Comentarios

  1. Coquimbo and La Serena are some of my favorite cities in the country, there is always something fun to do every day.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. when I first saw the English neighborhood I was amazed. It really is very beautiful.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE MOVIE

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT