MY FAVORITE MOVIE

One of my favorite's movies its "El extraño mundo de Jack" or the English title "The Nightmare Before Christmas" because  when I saw it (at five years old or less) I instantly loved it until today, the color palette are perfect to the story which is very strange in that moment, fun and interesting by the message transmitted, the stop motion it's just amazing and so new in that time for me, also all characters are impossible to forget because everyone have a particular thing to remember it, Sally and the immeasurable love for Jack, the naughty kids who tricked Santa Claus or the charm of Boogie Man. Besides, I can't forget to mention the catchy songs in the course of movie and I have to say that this movie was the first movie I saw in 3D at the cinema.



I like watch all kinds of movie but specially the movies with intense and unexpected cliffhangers, the last movie that I saw was Evangelion 2.0 but I can't recommend it if you didn't watch the previous movie or at least the anime also isn't a explicitly movie easy to understand like the movies that you watch after the middle but you can assume what is about

Comentarios

  1. I remember that when I saw this movie I was very scared and since then I have never seen it again jajaja.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I've never seen this movie but after reading your post I think I'll give it a try soon!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. This movie is amazing, I hate Oogie Boogie but I love their song JAJAJAJ

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I saw this movie when I was a child, to be honest I was a little bit scary to me, but I know that is a great movie.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. This movie is amazing, it reminds me of my childhood.

    ResponderBorrar

  6. This movie is very good, it reminds me of my childhood!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

THE BEST HOLIDAYS EVER