A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

If in a year ago I had asked myself what country I'd like to visit, maybe the answer wouldn't have been a particular country, but in the last time I was very interested in Russia, because we know the weather in that place it's very cold and therefore a big part of lifestyle changes. And from other aspect who don't see news from Russians doing crazy things?

Having fun with bears, buying in the supermarket while they drive a tank so these culture have an eccentricity that I can't be less interested. For the same reason I don't dismiss the possibility live in Russia maybe for a very short period of time like a internship, in that time I would swim in freezing pools, visit the beautiful and gigantic mausoleums of the world, walk in the landscapes lengthwise of the territory even unusually have breakfast vodka to warm the body in free weeks. 
Also I think if I travel to Russia there will be more unexpected situations (in the good sense)

Comentarios

  1. If you ever go to Russia and see a bear in a motorcycle, please record it!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. If I ever go to Russia, I would like to visit the Hermitage Museum and see all the works of art with my own eyes. Regards.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Russia seems to be one of the most beautiful, but also craziest places in the world-

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Ra ra Rasputin
    Lover of the Russian queen
    There was a cat that really was gone 🎶
    Russia is one of my favorites countries I want to learn Russian someday

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Me too, for now I can informally greet you, privét

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

MY FAVORITE MOVIE

THE BEST HOLIDAYS EVER